Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stage!

Today was my second day at my internship at Aquarius Abroad.

So far, so good. My co-workers (all three of them) are really nice and I feel pretty comfortable around them already, but my boss is away this week, so it's kind of weird. I'm hoping that once he gets back I'll have more to do. I mean, they gave me a huge list of things to do, but I have no idea how to start/when to start with some of them. But today I completely redid the Job postings in Paris board. Tomorrow I'm going to tackle the Jobs in province board.

I've seen a few students/program participants, which is kind of cool. I'm supposed to be handling the WIFs (WIF stands for Work in France) and tomorrow we're going to do an orientation type thing for 4 new arrivals, so that'll be fun.

No comments: