Saturday, March 28, 2009

Week #2 of my Stage

During the second week of my stage, I:

- met my boss
- answered the phone and completely embarrassed myself
- tried to find the New Zealand kids jobs
- spend 4 hours erasing folders (by hand)
- answered the phone and DIDN'T completely embarrass myself!
- tripped over my own desk
- brought in sour patch kids for the girls to try-- they were a hit!

I enjoy my stage for the most part. And I enjoy being in a routine. I just woke up on this lovely Saturday morning and was like "oh no, it's probably noon and I'm going to have to take a shower and then rush off to BU", but then I look at my watch and it's only 9h30! Heck yes for my body's clock adjusting.

My stage is infinitely better than Trevor's, who is now in the process of switching internships because his was so miserable, and Sam's whose stage is so intense that she doesn't get home until 20h some nights! And she's working her fingers to the bone! On the plus side, she got to see Carla Bruni talk, and was sitting like 5 feet away from her!

3 comments:

hi said...

My body is also clock adjusting but not in a good way! I have track at 9 this morning. I planned to wake up at 8. I woke up at 6 because of school and now its kind of light out early. NO FUN! haha <3

Paddy said...

Still on gig time, recovering from the events of the last couple of weeks; coming down off that schedule is a slow process.

Who the heck is Carla Bruni?

Jill Flood said...

Erin: Ugh, gross. That's unfortunate.

Mike: Oooh I bet St. Patrick's Day week was tons of fun!

And Carla Bruni is a singer/supermodel/first lady of France.