Friday, May 8, 2009

Blog Fail

I did not blog about our end of semester activities because doing so would have meant facing the fact that there is absolutely no time left.

But since I'm leaving tomorrow, I figure there's no point in pretending anymore.

Here's what we've done in the past two weeks:

-- went to Grenoble. Pictures are here.

-- saw a movie. This one.

-- went on a dinner cruise. Pictures are in this album.

-- had a picnic on the Champs de Mars and then walked around at night. Pictures are here.

-- Monica and co. came to visit, but we didn't see that much of them since we were working on our final project and had our last week of internship.

-- had dinner at Hippocampus with Trevor's entire family (well, minus the part of it that was here earlier in the semester)

-- had a photo shoot in front of the Eiffel Tower

-- drank THE worst wine I have ever had in my life

-- had our final presentations.

-- had our last day of our internships

-- was forced to sing Paradise by the Dashboard Light at BU karaoke with French professors (with Sam, of course)

-- had one last round of Mark Anthony's famous hot chocolate and pain au chocolat.


And today Sam and I are eating lunch with Trevor and MA and then heading out to Montmartre and hopefully hitting up one last museum before meeting up with some of my co-workers for dinner and jazz.

Phew. Luckily I'm almost all packed.

No comments: