Thursday, February 12, 2009

i <3 lists

Tomorrow I have my midterms and then Becky will be here for the weekend.

Unfortunately, after this weekend, my assignments multiply.

Everything I have to do in the next week and a half:

-- Make corrections and hand in final copy of my lit paper
-- Prepare a vocab sheet for a debate on whether Turkey should be admitted into the EU
-- Write a paper on Cubism or Dadaism. Mmm...such tantalizing options.
-- Interview a French person about something professional (wow, vague enough?) and write a 500 word article about it
-- Prepare a presentation on an abstract painter no one has ever heard of
-- Prove that Turkey should not be admitted into the EU during what I'm sure will be a thrilling debate

Oh well, after next week there won't be anything to do! Oh, except study for finals.

1 comment:

jillian said...

tu peux faire tout ça! j'espere que tu passes un bon week-end avec ton amie!