Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dueling AIM convos

GFlood9712: are you still up???

FlashFlod: Mom is nagging you from the other side of the world!!! You can't escape!!!

GFlood9712: now, is time to go to bed...!!!! Jilli Lilli needs sleep..
jllybeanie: oh wow, you spell it with an "i"?
jllybeanie: i always imagined it with a "y" when you said it
GFlood9712: pour quoi non...(and the way I type, you can get all sorts of inter4esting combos!)
jllybeanie: haha
GFlood9712: of cousre, I alswyas mena it with a Y..
jllybeanie: oh
jllybeanie: PHEW
GFlood9712: am I affecting your self-image..?
jllybeanie: Jilly is bad enough...Jilli just looks RIDICULOUS


FlashFlod: jillie
jllybeanie: AHHH being ambushed



4 comments:

jillian said...

my parentals always spelled it with an "i" for me, so i get weirded out when i see the "y" on the end for my own name. odd.

Jill Flood said...

"Jilli" definitely works for you, you're much more peppy and upbeat than I am. The "i" just isn't me-- the "y" is usually stretching the image a bit, so the "i" is just way too much.
But in any case, this is exciting! Now we have a way to tell ourselves apart!

Paddy said...

Silly Willy Nilly old Jilly.

Anonymous said...

Just stick with Jillian. Unless..........

Jyllyan !!!